Quality Health

Search This Blog

Pro Stores

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Need Suggestions For My Son's Condition

My son developed this kind of rash several years ago. It started all of a sudden. He used to play in the backyard all the time. One day this rash started popping on his body. It started on the arms then on his legs. By the time it reached his face it looked like a second layer of skin was on him. It then started to itch.

I took him to the Doctor, but nothing helped him. I have taken him to the emergency room and nothing. They told me that they have never seen something like that. I have also taken him to skin Doctors and allergy Doctors and no one know how to clear it out.

The allergy Doctor did give him Zyrtec and it did help, but we were never told what it was or what he was allergic to. At first my son had to take 2 Zyrtec a day, then it went down to 1.

Two years ago, my husband and kids were on the road to Mexico and as my son was eating a ham and american cheese sandwich, his rash started popping up, so my husband blamed american cheese. He drank lots of water and he started clearing up.

Now it only happens at the beginning of spring for about 2-3 weeks, I give him medication and he stays away from cheese and it does go away.

I just want to know if anyone has ever heard of or seen this kind of rash. I need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment