Quality Health

Search This Blog

Pro Stores

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weight Loss Program

Like on said on my first post, I lost weight taking supplements and eating right. I will tell you how I lost 20 pounds and have kept it off for the last two years. First of all, make sure to check with your doctor before you start any weight loss program. Make sure you can lose the weight you want to lose. Once you get the OK from your doctor, then you can start your program. There are many programs out there. I can only talk about the one that worked for me.


The program that I used had nutritional meals and supplements. I used the program they have to lose 10-20 pounds. It consisted of a shake mix, vitamins, tablets for cell absorption, tablets for cellulose and an herbal tea for energy and fat burning. The way the program works is you have to substitute two meals for the shake and eat one sensible meal. By sensible meal, I mean eat a smaller portion from what you normally eat. Make sure you have protein, which could be tuna, chicken, egg, peanut butter and many other things. The other very important thing you need to do is drink lots of water. Water helps your body flush out all the things your body does not need. Now you are probably thinking, well I already drink lots of water, but the truth is that we think we are drinking enough and really are not. The minimum amount of water you would need is 96 oz. The maximum amount is measured by your weight. Yes, your weight. Whatever your body weight is that is how many ounces of water you should drink. By following this I lost 20 pounds in the first 3 weeks on the program. Then I lost another 10 in the next month or two. I went from a size 14 pant to a size 8.

You can find these products from Herbalife independent distributors. I can give you further information. Just write me back. I accept anyone out there who has had success taking supplements to tell me their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment